Portugal Golden visa is specially designed for foreign investors. This visa offers a quick residency permit in Portugal and with other benefits. This visa is just for Non European investors who can invest minimum amount according to law. This program is launched in 2012 and almost more than 4200 people have got this visa. People who live in EU countries or even Switzerland, they don’t have need to have golden visa but need registration for stay there.
Requirements for Portugal Visa by investment:
Any non-European Union member can apply for Portugal residency by investment. They can make partnership with someone or may start their own business. There are following requirements that you have to fulfill for getting Golden Visa.
- There is a need of capital transfer at least 1 Million Euro in Portugal.
- You have to create at least 10 jobs position for local residence.
- You have to acquire real estate in Portugal urban generation areas for at least 30 years and worth of 350,000 Euro.
- Have to invest 350,000 Euro in scientific research in Portugal.
- You have to invest 250,000 Euro in culture, arts and Portugal heritage.
- Have to invest 500,000 in small or medium sized business in Portugal.
This visa covers shareholders of all companies that have already set up in Portugal and in other EU state.
How to apply for a Portuguese golden visa
This visa application can be submitted online through Portuguese Immigration and border services. If your legal representative is organizing your registration appointment then they should defiantly complete the process through different websites. After registering, your legal representative have to deliver a power of attorney which signed by the visa applicant. Applicant can also submit the application or can get services from legal representatives that are close to regional Directorate or local branch of SEF.
For applying Golden visa application, you have to submit following documents.
- Valid identification of document or passport
- Proof of legal documents for entry into Portugal
- Proof of health insurance which is issued within last 3 months
- Certification of criminal record from residence country/origin
- Tax evidence and social security obligations with tax payments
- Payment receipt of the Portuguese Golden visa fee
- Bank statement for financial investment
- Purchase deed for real estate investment
- Find here more info about Dominica citizenship Dubai.