Co-curricular activities have their own importance. Their introduction in schools could result in a lot of improvement in children. There are so many benefits of them. Some of them are:
- Talent: Every child is talented. Every child is diamond. All they need is polish. They need a support of their adults who can provide them a platform where they could practice their skills and become perfect or excelled in it. Introduction of co-curricular activities will make them able to find their talent and give them ground to polish their talent and express their real skills which they have been hiding for long time.
- Relax and Jolly personality: A human is made to explore himself or herself. Thus, keeping themselves bind to one thing can make them boring or dull. Introduction of co-curricular activities will lessen the burden of studies by adding some colours in their life which can improve their personality by making them jolly, fun-loving and expressive person because these activities let them to express their actual talents and their actual talent is their real-self.
- Cognitive skills: Co-curricular activities will let them to use their brain and mind different due to which different neural pathways will get stronger which would help them to improve their cognitive skills because strengthening of different pathways will make their brain to work differently and make them able to use their brain in different ways. Take an example of students who go to dance schools in Dubai. These children are researched which showed that music has rewired their brain and neural pathways which affected their creativity and cognitive skills in positive way. So, dear residents support dance classes for kids in Dubai and make them smart.
- Attendance: introduction of co-curricular activities will attract students towards school which will result in improvement in attendance of every student. And it is the attendance which worries the teachers the most.
- Improvement in studies: It is proven that co-curricular activities make a child more alert. They improve their skills of focusing and concentrating at anything. The improvement in these two skills makes them better in studies and let them achieve A and A+ grades easily.
- Culture and moral values: Co-curricular activities make them better humans. They teach them moral values and let them know about their culture and country and society at greater level. And these things are important to know in order to live better life where you won’t get isolated.